We've all had flaky skin on our faces. The skin becomes dry, tightens when washing and poorly absorbs creams. There are two reasons for skin peeling:
1.Lack of vitamins, various diseases;
2.Skin peeling environmental factors such as climate, frost, sun, cosmetics, season can also be affected.
If suddenly, for no reason at all, the skin on your face began to peel off, test your cosmetics. Maybe you have a special sensitivity to some of the components of cosmetics. In this case, you should change your makeup. Buy cosmetics only from famous brands. Also, in order not to overdry the skin, do not get carried away with ordinary decorative cosmetics – it clogs the pores, which does not allow the skin to fully breathe – this can dry out the skin.
In order for the skin not to peel off, you need adhere to some simple rules:
1. In the morning and in the evening, clean the skin of dust, dirt and decorative cosmetics;
2.After washing, do not rub your face with a towel, but only gently pat your face with a towel;
3.To avoid dry skin, do not use cosmetics that contain alcohol;
< p align="left">4. Do not wash your face with ordinary laundry soap, replace it with a cream soap or a special foam, milk cleanser. Ordinary soap strongly tightens and dries the skin, while milk and cream soap moisturizes the face;
5. Before going to bed, remove makeup from your face so that the skin rests at night;
6.Use tonics and lotions to deep cleanse your face;
7. The pharmacy sells creams for every season, buy them. Each season needs its own care, which creams can provide.
Causes of skin peeling:
The causes of peeling can be very different. Maybe your skin is badly affected by water, or weathered in the wind or dried out in the sun. If your tap water is dirty and chlorinated, get a filter or just boil the water before you wash your face.
If it's not the water, it could be that the skin not enough moisture, because you are not drinking enough fluids. In order for the skin to be properly moisturized, you need to drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
Often the skin flakes off in winter when it's cold. The skin becomes chapped and rough.
Or maybe you just lack essential vitamins, such as A, B, E, F. If it's about vitamins, then foods fortified with these vitamins will help you, or you can take vitamins in capsules that are sold in pharmacies.
Home care for rough skin:
You can get rid of peeling skin by removing dead particles of the epidermis from its surface. To do this, you can go to a beauty salon or use a facial scrub – it will perfectly cope with this task. You can make your own scrub or buy it ready-made at the store.
Recipes for homemade scrubs and masks:
1.Cucumber Scrub – Finely grate 1 cucumber, add 2 tablespoons of crushed oatmeal flakes. Let the scrub sit for about 30-40 minutes. Apply as a regular facial scrub, but increase the procedure time to 7 minutes. Wash off such a scrub with warm water.
2. Coffee scrub – brew coffee, and do not throw away the thick after coffee, but add a few drops of essential oil to it. Apply to face and massage for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Do not overuse scrubs – you will not benefit from this, but only dehydrate the skin even more, after which it will be difficult to return it to previous state. After the scrub, apply a nourishing mask to the skin of the face, and then a moisturizer. You can also buy masks in the store or make your own at home, plus you will know that the homemade mask is completely natural.
1. Banana mask – mash one banana until mashed, add a spoonful of olive oil. Apply the mask on your face for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water, then lubricate the skin with a moisturizer.
2. Carrot mask – grate carrots (1 piece), add a tablespoon of ground oatmeal (you can take oatmeal instead of oatmeal – this does not matter), then add a tablespoon of warm milk and mix everything well. The resulting mask is applied to the face for 20 minutes, then washed off with warm water. Just like after a banana mask, you should apply a moisturizer to your face.
In addition to masks, you can do all kinds of facial massages, but it is best to combine masks and massages, alternating them alternately.< /p>
1. Oatmeal massage – cook oatmeal in milk, add a teaspoon of olive oil, honey and one egg yolk. Mix everything. Apply the mixture on your face, then gently massage your face in circular motions. The duration of the massage is 15 minutes. After the procedure, the mixture is washed off with warm water;
2. Honey massage – pour a tablespoon of honey with a tablespoon of water. Stir. Apply the mixture on your face and massage your face for five minutes. After that, wash off the mixture with warm water, dry your face and apply a moisturizer.
In addition to all of the above, you can simply wipe your face with olive oil – it nourishes the face well, preventing dryness.
If nothing helped you, you should consult a dermatologist, perhaps the reasons are somewhere deeper than on the surface.