So, let's look at what open sources give us when searching for information about absence of periods.
1. Sexually transmitted diseases.
2. Early ovarian failure.
3. Pelvic infections.
4. Polycystic ovary syndrome.
5. Ectopic and uterine pregnancies.
6. Drinking alcohol and smoking.
7. Overweight or even obesity.
8. Reduced body weight.
9. Chronic stress.
10. Unbalanced diet, leading to deficiency of elements necessary for the body.
11. Overabundance or lack of hormones in the female body.
12. Malfunctions of the woman's reproductive organs.
The absence of menstruation may be due to the woman's pregnancy or the period of breastfeeding the baby.
Do not neglect your health and ignore the problem. When menstruation disappears, it is necessary to consult a gynecologist.
The primary form of amenorrhea can only appear during the girl's puberty. The secondary form of amenorrhea is possible in women who have previously had menstruation. And possible reasons for the complete absence of menstruation may even be those that lead to delays.
Self-treatment of the disease is highly discouraged, especially with folk remedies, because this can lead to uterine bleeding. It is better to immediately seek the help of a gynecologist. In order to resume cycles, medical and surgical means of influencing the body are used. Medicines eliminate the causes of pathologies. Surgical exposure is used to eliminate tumors of the pituitary gland, adrenal glands, thyroid gland. Stimulate monthly bleeding with progesterone. Hormone therapy is used to improve the puberty process. But the main reason for the delay can be pregnancy. Therefore, you should first take a pregnancy test.