Most often, men pay attention to the lips and eyes of a girl. We cannot but look after these two components. We can’t hide our lips in any way, so wind, dryness and unkemptness constantly become the property of everyone around us. The skin of the lips does not secrete oil, therefore it is prone to drying out and peeling. There are no pigments in the lips, so they are more exposed to sunlight than other parts of the body. Well-groomed lips are the sexuality and femininity of any woman. In addition, well-groomed lips make a woman much younger. But applying lip gloss or lipstick is not the same as taking care of your lips. You need to follow certain tips and rules to make your lips appetizing and sexy.
Let's move on to lip care.
1.Cleansing. Like other areas of the body, the skin of the lips must be cleaned of lipstick residue, dust, and other contaminants daily. You need to do this daily with lotions or milk, you can also use cosmetic wipes that do not contain alcohol. Vegetable oil also does a good job of cleansing. In addition, the oil nourishes and softens the lips.
Once a week, deep clean your lips – peeling. Special lip scrubs can be purchased at cosmetic stores. This will save them from unpleasant peeling. You can also massage your lips with a special brush or terry towel. Such a massage will improve blood circulation and refresh their color.
2. Moisturizing. At any time of the day, apply lip balms, lip balms, or lip creams to your lips. These cosmetic products protect the skin of the lips from environmental influences, moisturize, nourish and soften the lips. Healing balms heal cracks and wounds on the lips.
Apply nourishing creams at night. Both a nourishing lip cream and a face cream are suitable here.
If the lips crack, then you can resort to traditional medicine methods, the means used by our grandmothers. Make homemade masks.
1. Mix in equal proportions carrot juice with sour cream. Apply to lips and leave on for 7 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
2. Apply a mixture of cucumber and carrot juice to your lips, add honey, sour cream and cottage cheese. Apply this mixture on your lips. Wash off after 15 minutes and apply sunflower or olive oil to your lips.
3. Grate an apple and mix it with a teaspoon of butter. Apply to lips and leave on for 25 minutes. Then wash off the mask with cool water.
4. Chapped lips can be lubricated with tea tree oil. This oil can be replaced with green tea: dip a green tea bag in water, then put it on your lips
If your lips are chapped and peeling.
1.Make honey mask. Apply honey to your lips – no need to rinse.
2. Do a honey massage. Apply a little honey to the brush and rub the honey into your lips with light, massage movements. Massage your lips for four minutes. Then wash off the remaining honey with warm water.
3.Massage with butter. Do the same as with honey massage.
4. Sour cream mask – mix a teaspoon of sour cream with a few drops of lemon juice, adding a little sunflower oil. Apply to lips and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with water.
1.Drink enough liquid – 2 liters per day.
2.Do not lick lips in the cold – this will dry them out even more.
3. Do not bite your lips – this will provoke the appearance of cracks.
That's all the advice.