Women always want to look perfect, attract the eyes of the opposite sex, feel at their best. You can make this dream come true if you take care of your face. It is the face that most often attracts attention, and a well-groomed face attracts attention two or even three times more. But don't forget about your body too. It is always a pleasure to touch smooth and silky skin. essential oils can be used to achieve desired results- they are ideal for various homemade masks and creams, in addition, they have a stunning aroma. It is essential oils that will help you get the result you so desired.
Essential oils are bioactive substances that penetrate the skin, nourish and smooth it. They perfectly matte the skin, evening out the tone, getting rid of age spots.
1. Essential oils can be used for washing. If you add 3 drops of essential oil to a liter of water and wash your face with it, it will refresh and smooth the skin, providing a healthy complexion. In addition, essential oils relieve headaches. How to make essential water: Pour running water into a liter bottle and add 3 drops of essential oil. Close the lid and shake the contents well. Everything, now you can wash. It is very important to prepare fresh essential water all the time, because the oils cannot stay in plastic containers for a long time.
2.Essential oils can be added to all sorts of creams and face and body masks. Usually, 1 to 5 drops of essential oil are taken per 5 ml of cream. It will be better if you prepare a new mixture each time. Each time you can use different oils, not limited to anything.
3. It is not recommended to use undiluted oils. The only exceptions are lavender and tea tree oils, which are applied in their pure form on acne, warts, herpes, dermatitis, etc.
4.Essential oils can be used as aroma balms. With the help of aroma balms, all kinds of massages are done. But not all essential oils are suitable for this, but only some of them. How to prepare aroma balm: take an empty glass jar, pour any vegetable oil into it (almond, olive, sunflower, soy, avocado, etc.). Then, add 1 drop of oils suitable for this case (there should be at least three different ones). The most convenient use of this balm is at night. It is at night that metabolic processes intensify, which will allow the oil to work effectively.
For different skin types, you need to use different oils.
1.For dry skinsuitable oils of orange, chamomile, jasmine, geranium, rose and tea tree, lavender, myrtle, sandalwood. They stimulate metabolic processes, strengthening cell membranes. In addition, these oils will help increase blood circulation, moisturize the skin and increase muscle tone.
2.For oily skinoils of lavender, chamomile, ylang-ylang, lemon balm, mint, lemon, geranium, razmarin, juniper, rosewood, limette, myrrh, neroli, orange, cypress, clove, grapefruit, bergamot are suitable. These oils narrow pores, strengthen skin immunity, soothe the skin, eliminate oily sheen.
It is very effective to do aroma massages for oily skin. The use of aroma massages deeply cleanses the pores, enriches the skin with oxygen and nutrients. The first application removes sebum well, which prevents acne.
3. For normal skin, oils of lemon, juniper, geranium, rosemary, mint, rose, lavender, chamomile, lemon are suitable , orange, tea tree.
4. For porous skin, lemon, fennel, thyme, tangerine, lemon balm, bergamot, juniper, marjoram, chamomile, pine, eucalyptus, lemongrass, cedar, clove oils are suitable.
These oils well cleanse the pores, preventing the appearance of acne and blackheads. They also tighten pores well, which will protect the skin from the penetration of various contaminants. If you have severe acne, then these oils will help you gradually heal it.
Using essential oils, you can rejuvenate the skin and brighten it.
1.To brighten and even out tone Lemon, chamomile, grapefruit, rosewood, mint, sage, cypress and lavender oils will help the skin. These oils effectively fight freckles, age spots, help hide vascular patterns.
2. Oils such as myrrh, frankincense, pine, mint, rose, sandalwood, nerol, nutmeg, fennel rejuvenate the skin. Essential oils block oxidative processes, strengthening cell membranes, and stimulate skin respiration.