Dry hair doesn't look any better than oily and greasy hair. It is good, of course, that such hair practically does not get dirty, but they also look ugly both before washing and after. Another problem with dry hair is dandruff. It may or may not appear, although it is believed that dandruff — this is the fate of oily hair, and with dry hair, it only appears. Dry hair needs to be taken care of in the same way as dry scalp.
Causes of dry hair:
1. Improper hair care: frequent hair washing, improper shampoos;
3. Frequent use of heating devices: hair dryer, curling iron, iron, thermal curlers;
4 .Frequent coloring, but rather lightening of hair. If you look closely, dyed blonde hair is dry as straw.
5.Natural factors: exposure to the sun, wind, rain, snow, etc.
7.Shortage vitamins and many other factors.
Dry hair can be cured, regaining its former strength, beauty and softness, but for this you need to try hard and constantly care for your hair.
< p align="left">Dry hair care:
1. Do not wash your hair often. Frequent use of shampoo washes away oils from the scalp that hold moisture in the head. If you use a mild shampoo, your hair will turn from dry to greasy, which is not your goal. The best option for washing your hair is once every three days. The main thing is to choose the right shampoo. Shampoo should be designed for dry hair. Such shampoos contain fatty acids, which, in fact, retain moisture in the hair.
2. The head should be washed carefully, and in general, dry hair should be treated carefully and carefully, because. they break easily. If you wash your hair, lather the shampoo with your fingertips. If you are combing your hair, don't tug or pull it, hold it lightly while brushing it with a soft comb. Don't scratch your head with your nails. it irritates the skin and damages the hair.
3. For dry hair, it is recommended to use a conditioner so that the hair is further enriched with moisture. Only the conditioner should not contain alcohol in its composition, because it dries the skin, washing away the oils from the skin even more. If your hair is very dry, then apply conditioner to your hair, put on a cap, and rinse the conditioner only in the morning.
4. Do not comb your hair immediately after washing (this, by the way, applies not only to dry but for all hair types). Wait until the hair dries a little, after which you can comb it, but only very carefully.
5. Try not to use hair dryers and curling irons, as well as other hot styling products. High temperatures severely injure and so lifeless hair, stretching them. If, nevertheless, you are in a hurry somewhere and you need to dry your hair urgently, set the hair dryer to cold or warm air.
6.It will not be superfluous to use heated oils before washing. Oils can be any – sunflower, olive, burdock, corn, etc. Just heat the required amount of oil and lubricate the scalp with it, wearing a shower cap for 30 minutes. After, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. An effective remedy for hair growth is heated rosemary oil. So, if you want to change your lifeless hair into beautiful and shiny, it is recommended to use this oil.
7. Eat nuts, because they contain fatty acids, which are so necessary for dry hair .
Mask and rinse recipes for dry hair:
1. Vinegar is an excellent conditioner that is great at removing shampoo residue from hair and preventing dandruff. Using vinegar is quite easy – rub a small amount of vinegar into the scalp immediately after washing, then rinse your hair after a few minutes. If you dilute the vinegar with water (0.5 cups of vinegar to 2 cups of water), you can rinse your hair with this solution after washing.
2.Beat one egg in a glass of warm water and apply to hair after washing. Hold for 10 minutes, then rinse. If you have completely dead hair, then mix 3 eggs with a teaspoon of vinegar and two tablespoons of olive oil. The mixture is applied to the hair for about 30 minutes, wearing a cap on the head, then washed off with shampoo.
3.Mash an overripe banana and mix with the avocado pulp. The mask is applied to a clean head for an hour, then the hair is washed with warm water.
4. Mix a teaspoon of burdock or olive oil with egg yolk, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of cognac. Apply the mask on your head, put on a plastic cap, and wash off the mask with shampoo after three hours.
5. Rub sea buckthorn oil into the scalp two hours before shampooing.
6. Mix 1.5 tablespoons of apricot oil with a tablespoon of castor oil, with a tablespoon of cologne and add 20 drops of lemon juice. Apply to hair for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
7. Herbal infusions for dry hair:
- 4 tablespoons of chopped burdock root are boiled in 0.5 liters of water for 15 years. Strain. The tincture is rubbed into the hair roots 3 times a week for two months;
- 4 tablespoons of birch leaves are poured into 300 ml of boiling water, leaving to infuse for 2 hours. Strain. Rubbed into the hair roots after each wash for a month;
- 4 tablespoons of ivy are boiled in 0.5 liters of water for 10 minutes. Insist 40 minutes, strain. Every day, rub into the scalp for a month.
8. Rubbing mayonnaise into the head helps a lot. Once a week, mayonnaise is rubbed into the scalp for 15 minutes, leave for an hour, then wash your hair.
9. Take the juice of two lemons and mix with a tablespoon of water. Add a tablespoon of flour or oatmeal to the resulting solution, mix everything. 30 minutes before shampooing, apply the mixture on your head, then wrap your head with a cotton scarf. Wash your hair with shampoo.
Don't forget to take care of your hair and then you may not need hair restoration tips.